As 2016 draws to a close, 2017 brings in an active schedule of teaching and a book project! Here is what is in the works right now:
1) “Return to the Source: Han Dynasty Classics in Clinical Practice”. In production, editing, writing new chapters. Due fall 2017 from Singing Dragon Press, London.
2) ACCHS Doctorate Program (Oakland, Ca.): “Historical Schools of Chinese Medicine”, six full-day seminars beginning Monday, January 9th, 2017. http://www.acchs.edu/
3) Five Branches University, San Jose, Ca. seminars: “Qi Transformation: the Hidden Key of Chinese Medicine.” Sunday, January 15th through Tuesday, January 17th. “Precious Chapters of the Su Wen 76-81”, Sunday, November 12th- Tuesday, November 14th, 2017. http://www.fivebranches.edu/
4) Presentation at Shen Nong Society, NYC, Sunday, March 19th: “Seasonal Qi, Epidemics, and Chinese Herbal Medicine: Treating Transmuting Patterns Effectively.” http://www.shennongsociety.org/conference
5) Full day seminar at Southwest Symposium (AOMA), Austin Texas, Sunday, May 7th: “Treating Autoimmune Disorders with Classical Chinese Medicine”. https://aoma.edu/continuing-education/southwest-symposium
6) Seminar on Nei Jing and Nan Jing, Vermont Acupuncture Association, fall 2017.
Looking forward to seeing many of my colleagues and students in the coming year! 2018 will bring even more surprises!